Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Whimsy's Ballerina Bear

My Whimsy & Stars Studios post this week is probably one of my favorite cards I've made so far for them.  I just adore how this card turned out with the little ballerina bear called Rosie Ballerina.  She's just so cute & I love the colors.



Supplies Used:
Digital Image ~ Whimsy and Stars Studio (Rosie Ballerina)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Life of the Party)
Copic Markers ~ R22, R24, R27, YG13, YG17, E13, E23
Nestabilities ~ Classic Ovals, Big Scallop Oval
EK Success Edge Punch
PTI ~ Flower die cut, button

2 comments:

MichelleY said...

Oh my word...she is SO cute and this card is darling in its bright colors. I love it, Kendra!!

Mabelle R.O said...

What a beautiful card!!! I love it. Love the coloring technique and the selection of paper and layout design!! Simply precious!! Thank you so much!! xo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs