Saturday, June 18, 2011

OCL Challenge #70... Mask it!

I'm here...I didn't forget my OCL Challenge this week.  Since I had an assigned challenge post yesterday, I needed to wait to post this today.  This week on the OCL Challenge, we are masking images.

I used the Golfin' Gramps set to group my images together and make this cute little Father's Day card for my father-in-law.  Now it may not look like I did much masking, but the pin is in the hole, the golf balls are in front of the bag, and the bag is in front of the grass.  They are all little things, but it makes a difference. 



Supplies Used:
Stamps: Our Craft Lounge (Golfin’ Gramps)
Sparkly Fluff: Our Craft Lounge (Wicked Green)
Cardstock: Bazzill
Pattern Paper:  My Minds Eye (Quite Contrary)
Ink: Palette; Copics (E23, E25, E27, G40, G82, G85; T1, T3, T5)
Ribbon: May Arts; Spica Glitter Pen: Silver
Edge Punch: EK Success; Nestabilities
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug (Swiss Dot)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

great patterned paper to go with your card.

Pam Hornschu said...

Such a cute card! Perfect matching of papers, images, and accessories!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs