Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A fun little birthday card...

Well I'm slowly getting back to the right time zone... SLOWLY!  I was fine the first few days, but it has really caught up to me.  I'm just glad I stamped like crazy before I left for vacation and have some projects to share with you...

My card today uses a fun new image from Whimsy & Stars Studios called Ballerina Teddy.  Isn't she sweet?


I have ten new images from Whimsy that I'm just dying to color & make into cards, but just haven't had a chance yet.  But you can see all the new images below and they are for sale on Mabelle's Etsy store.


Supplies:
Digi Image ~ Whimsy & Stars Studios (Ballerina Teddy)
Pattern Paper ~ My Minds Eye (Life of the Party)
Copics ~ E13, E23, YG11, YG13, R22, R24, R27, R43
Ink ~ Palette (Burnt Umber)
Glitter ~ Our Craft Lounge (Sugar Crafty Sparkles)
Nestabilites ~ Rectangle
Edge Punch ~ EK Success

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs