Monday, June 27, 2011

Back to the Real World...

WOW... that's about the best word I have to describe the last two weeks.  Our family just returned from a two week trip to Alaska and it was AMAZING!  This was actually our second trip to this wonderful state and I didn't think it was possible, but it was probably even better this time around. 

Over the next few weeks I will be adding some pictures and journaling about our trip, but today I thought I'd share a few pictures and say a quick hello.  I know you didn't even know I was gone since I pre-scheduled my blog posts; however, I feel like I've been away from all of you for months!


Alyeska Resort in Girdwood, Alaska


Sign post in downtown Anchorage, Alaska


Welcome aboard photo

My favorite family photo!

That's it for now with the trip photos, but I'll have more later this week once everything is uploaded.  I also wanted to share another project from the super cute set by Lizzie Anne Designs called In the Parlor.

 

I'm so sad today because while I was on vacation, Lizzie Anne announced they were closing their doors.  I'm so proud to have been on their wonderful design team for the last 4 years!  I just love their stamps, the owners (Tricia & Meridith) and the DT girls.  I always told the girls they would have to kick me off before I would leave...I will miss LAD very, very much!

Everything on the LAD website is on sale, get the sets while you can!

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

wonderful photos! DH is wanting to go to AK sometime and after seeing all your photos from last year, I agree! Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs