Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lizzie Anne Summertime Celebration ... Mix Preview

Ohhhh....I love when the 15th rolls around and it's a new Mix Club sneak peek for Lizzie Anne!  Yup...it's time for a look at some fun projects for the new Summertime Celebration Mix Club set.  I know you're going to LOVE IT! 

I had a hard time picking which images to use on my project today, but finally decided on this fabulous turtle image and the border stamp at the bottom of my card ~ very tropical don't you think!  Such a simple card, but I just love how it turned out!



Make sure you go to the Lizzie Anne Blog today so you can see all the great images in the set and go take a look at the other designers blogs for lots more inspiration.

4 comments:

Jen said...

super duper awesome kendra!! i love the pop of green! that turtle is so fun!! :)

MichelleY said...

I LOVE the organic feel of this card. LOVE IT!!!!

Pam Hornschu said...

Simply fabulous, and fabulously simple. Love the colors and texture.

Anonymous said...

your blog is exelent and my sister love it.
Congratulations!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs