Thursday, October 7, 2010

Today It's 3 Years at Lizzie Anne!

Hello Peeps!  I was searching for something on my blog the other day and came across the announcement I made 3 years ago today that I was joining the Lizzie Anne Designs Team.  What a wonderful day that was to be part of such a fantastic group ~ and I still feel that way today.  I just love the Lizzie Anne owners, the Designers, and of course, the wonderful products.   A special thanks to Tricia & Meridith for these last 3 years and I look forward to many more with you ~ {{{{hugs}}}}!

For my project for today, I used the typewriter and sentiment from the Sweet & Spooky Monthly Mix along with the Alphabet single ~ what a perfect match!  It's a super clean and simple card, but I really like how it turned out!

2 comments:

anya said...

What a great combination, Kendra! Love the colors on this too. Congrats on 3 years with LAD - I am really looking forward to 'digging in'!! :)

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

What a cute sentiment & stamp. The colors you chose make this a great card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs