Monday, October 25, 2010

Reindeer Food for Rudolph...


 My project for today is a cute little packet of reindeer food that I made for store samples in September.  I just love how it turned out.  I used the Reindeer Games set by Our Craft Lounge.

Inside the little packet it's just oatmeal and some Chunky Red Crafty Sparkles from Our Craft Lounge.


ETA: The measurements of the card ~ 9" x 4".  Score at 2 1/2" & 6".  The inside verse (from the Reindeer Games set) is stamped on the inside of the Nestabilities Polka Dot Frame.

Supplies: 
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Reindeer Games (reindeer and inside verse), Reindeer Kisses - star)
Ink ~ Palette, Copic Markers (E25, E33, R29, YG95)
Sparkly Fluff ~ Our Craft Lounge (Brown Sugar, Rockstar Red, Sugar)
Nestabilities ~ Circle, Big Scallop Circle
Crafty Sparkles ~ Chunky Red
Edger Punch ~ EK Success

4 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun project this would be for my nephew's preschool!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OHHHH, SOOOO CUTE! SUCH A NEAT IDEA!

Jimmie Earl said...

I really appreciate your talent. I am a carder and am always interested in what others are doing. I would like to let the talented guys out there know that carding isn't just for the gals. I have been making our Christmas greetings since my children were little, and they are grown adults and have children of their own. I retired this spring from school teaching and am really getting into this hobby for other times than Christmas. Keep up the good work!

Pam Hornschu said...

Love this! What a cute saying to go with.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs