Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lizzie Anne Design Team Challenge

Today I'm excited to share my Design Team Challenge projects with you for Lizzie Anne Designs.  Our challenge this month was to use a Christmas set & not only do a card but also a matching gift package.  I love doing 3D items, so this was super fun!  I used the Holiday Lane Stamp set which is filled with some adorable images for a beautiful Christmas village.  I used some sweet paper from Basic Grey called Eskimo Kisses & it coordinates perfectly with this set!  The idea for my card came from a card I saw by Debbie Olsen in the Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More issue.
 My little box only stands 3 1/2" tall, but it is perfect for a party favor filled with some sweet treats!   Or another fun idea might be take them around the neighborhood and pass them out while singing Christmas carols. The possibilities are endless!

Now don't forget to visit all the other designers blogs to see more wonderful Christmas inspiration!  You can see a complete list on the LAD Blog!

12 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Great pair up Kendra! I love the house paper by Basic Grey. LAD's image is perfect for it!

wendyp said...

Loving the Mrs and Mr Snowman!!! This is absolutely adorable!!! Love that color combo!

Meridith said...

Okay, these is too cute! I love those little snowmen on the project! That paper is so cute! I've got to get some!

Angela said...

Very cute!! I LOVE this stamp set! :)

Tricia Ulberg said...

Great work Kendra!

anya said...

What a perfect match - that paper goes perfect with those stamps. Great colors, too! So fun!

Jen said...

great projects kendra!! i too love that paper...and perfect match to this stamp set!:) love, love, love!!

MichelleY said...

Kendra, these are AWESOME!! I love the creative way you closed the milk carton box. LOVE IT!!

Pam Hornschu said...

What great colors on these! Love the little gift with the tiny snomen, and that house with the coordinating paper is awesome.

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

OMgoodness Kendra, this set is so adorable...great job!

Deb said...

That scene could not be any more perfect for this paper! LOVE this paper! I will be so sad when mine is all gone! Sweet little treat box!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great job! Love your projects!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs