Friday, October 15, 2010

LAD Mix It Up HOP!

Woohooo ~ It's the 15th ~ I love the 15th ~ Woohooo!  Yes it is once again time to show you the new Monthly Mix for November called The Key to Happiness.  I just adore this teapot image and the outline that goes with it.  I got out my handy-dandy Stamp-a-ma-jig to line it up & it worked beautifully.  You remember that tool way back in the drawer that you NEVER pull out ~ well pull it out because these stamps MUST be used together!  I also used the sketch from this week for the layout of my card.


Make sure you stop over at the Lizzie Anne Blog to see who all is playing along today for the Monthly Mix Hop!

7 comments:

Taylor said...

so fab!! love the paper with the image - they are perfect together!

wendyp said...

adorable!!! beautiful job with that teapot image!

Patricia said...

Your bright color scheme is terrific!

I chuckled at what you said about the Stamp-a-ma-jig. I use mine often! You know how the Lizzie Anne Little Bits sets come with the stamps on an acetate sheet inside the CD case? I use those sheets as extra SAMJ sheets. They are perfect for that!

Deb said...

Love this, Kendra, with the bright colors and cute cups paper! And I'm lovin' Patricia's acetate sheet tip too!

Jen said...

love this kendra!! so cute!:) that tea pot is so fun!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

This is fabulous Kendra, I love it!

anya said...

So fun Kendra! The stamps and paper are a perfect combination!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs