Friday, October 1, 2010

OCL Sketch Challenge #33

Welcome to Friday & the weekly OCL Sketch Challenge!  I love knowing what I'm going to post each week ~ it takes the guess work out of at least one day of blogging.  Blogging every single day can get to be a bit much, and at some point I may start taking a day off here and there, but I really do enjoy sharing my creations with all of you.  I do want to say a big thank you to all of my faithful blog readers.  I've gotten a few really sweet emails over the past week & I want you to know that you all really made me smile.

So on my sketch for today, I used the adorable set called Under the Mistle-Toad.  I just love the frog with the antlers.  I paired this cute guy up with some gorgeous paper by Basic Grey called Jovial ~ YUMMY!   Make sure you post your creation to the OCL Blog so you can be entered to win this month's prize!
Supplies from i{heart}papers: Stamps ~ Under the Mistle-Toad; Pattern Paper ~ Basic Grey, Jovial ; Ink ~ Palette; Copic Markers (E33, E31, E07, YG95, G20, R29, C1); Trim ~ Maya Road; Linen Thread ~ May Arts; Sparkly Fluff ~ Brown Sugar, Rockstar Red; Nesties (Labels 15); Spica Glitter Pens.

5 comments:

Pam said...

Super cute Kendra, love the shabby-ness!

wendyp said...

omgoodness! That toad is just the cutest thing!

Dori Shelton said...

I really like the muted colors of this card. The patterns work well together and the image is adorable.

Deborah Anton said...

So cute! I love the soft colors!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Soooo, sooo cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs