Saturday, October 30, 2010

BOO to YOU!



I love paper piecing & thought this ghost from the Little Boogas set would be cute done that way. 
Hope you've got your little goblins costumes done.  I just need to put the finishing touches on today for my son's penguin costume.  I just made the tummy, beak and shoe covers out of felt ~ we'll see how it turns out. I didn't want to spend $30 on a costume ~ so $2.17 in felt & 30 minutes with the sewing machine sounded good to me!

Supplies from i{heart}papers:
Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Little Boogas)
Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket (
Joy Ride)
Ink ~ Palette
Copic Markers ~ YR18, YR16

3 comments:

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!! love the sneakers peeking out of the ghost costume!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this is so cute and perfect for a child.

MichelleY said...

Get out!! What a cute card...a cute stamp set....and a absolutely darling sentiment. LOVE IT!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs