Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Scrapling Snowflake...

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!! How in the world did that happen? Well here's a sweet little December/Christmas/Winter card for the first day of December using some of my scraps. I love the fun shape of this card & the my cool new scallop border punch I found at the store the other day ~ too cute! The images are all from the December Monthly Mix - Celebrate by Lizzie Anne Designs. I glittered up the snowflake by stamping it and then running it through my Xyron machine (stamped side down) and then dipped it in the glitter. It give the image lots of extra BLING!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Dec Monthly Mix - Celebrate); Cardstock & Ribbon ~ PTI; Ink ~ Palette; Edge Punch ~ Martha Stewart; Glitter ~ Our Craft Lounge.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Kendra! Love that snowflake! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs