Tuesday, December 22, 2009

P.S. I love you!

Is anyone else tired of making Christmas cards, gifts and decorations? Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas! However, I've been making Christmas projects since July or August & it's really getting old! So I'm just taking a little break and making some fun Valentine's Day projects. I actually had some mojo today, so I just went with it!

For both projects today, I have used the January Monthly Mix (From the Heart) by Lizzie Anne Designs. Once again, the images in this Mix are so fun and there are lots to choose from!



4 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes, nice to be able to do something other than a Christmas card. Lovely cards Kendra.

Tracey said...

You mean, there is life after Christmas?!?! It takes up so much of everyone's mind and time that it is hard to believe! hehe

Gorgeous cards Kendra! Love them!!

Oh, and back to that other holiday - wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!! xx

Maria said...

LOVE your HAPPY - HAPPY Valentine cards!!!

Candy said...

Two beautiful cards, Kendra!
PS - Merry Christmas :o) Candy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs