Thursday, December 31, 2009

Celebrate!

Today it's time to CELEBRATE! It's not only New Years Eve, but it's also my birthday! We were out last night for a bit & I mentioned to my husband that I needed to go home and finish a card for today's post. He suggested that I find a picture of a birthday candle and tell all of you I was taking the day off. Nice try honey!


Well I do actually have a card to show you today using this great set by Our Craft Lounge called Cheers! ~ it's perfect for New Years, it's also great for birthdays or any party celebration.

Have a safe and Happy New Year!



10 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!

Michelle's Inky Fingers said...

Happy Birthday Kendra, I enjoy your cards! Have a great New Year as well!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Kendra dear. May God continue to bless the wonderful talent you have, so that you can continue to share them with us. Your creations are an absolute delight! Happy New Year too! Smiles Sharon

MichelleY said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET KENDRA!!! I hope your birthday and new year are as spectacular as you are. Love Ya!!

Wendi said...

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you. Thanks for your creativity and for woking so hard on this Blog. I love it and look forward to more to come in 2010.

whoistracy said...

Have a wonderful birthday Kendra! And happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Kendra,
Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have a fantastic day and many more!

MaGoooo said...

Happy - Happy birthday Sweet Friend!!

Ida said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Wow what a great card. Love the colors you used and the embossed swirls look fantastic.

Happy New Year & I look forward to seeing what you come up with in 2010.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kendra! and Happy New Year too. I agree with hubby, you deserve a day off! wink wink

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs