Thursday, December 3, 2009

I didn't forget...

Oops ~ Yes I did. I forgot to get a post ready last night to go up today. I was on the road all day yesterday and when I got home, I was exhausted! So here I am trying to figure out what to post...


This cute little card is from the Lizzie Anne Monthly Mix and I also added the swirls from the Fancy Flourishes set.

So are you ready for the holidays? I ordered the supplies I need for my Christmas cards & the last of them arrived yesterday. I guess I have no excuses to put it off any longer ~ UGH! I am really NOT fond of mass producing. But I'll do a little at a time and this year I'm going to mix up the steps a bit so I don't get bored with it. I'll let you know how that works out!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ LAD Dec Monthly Mix (Celebrate), Fancy Flourishes; Cardstock ~ PTI; Ink ~ Palette, Versamark, Copics; Kaiser gems; Nestabilities.

1 comment:

stampmonkey said...

Your card is darling! I can't wait to get my Dec MM!!

The last of my supplies for Christmas cards just arrived a few minutes ago, so I don't have an excuse anymore either...unless it's that I have a gift I need to get made first. Best of luck to you with yours! ;)

Oh, I also wanted to thank you for dropping by my blog last night and leaving me such a sweet comment regarding my LAD cards.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs