Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brown paper packages, tied up with string...

"These are a few of my favorite things..." I can hear Julie Andrews singing now! Today I wanted to show you a few Christmas packages I put together for my Dad & his wife. These were pretty easy packages to put together, but I think they look nicer than the normal Christmas wrapping paper and pre-made bows. Don't get me wrong, most of my packages will have those things on them ~ I just thought I do a few nicer ones too.

For both packages, I used my Lizzie Anne Designs Monthly Mix for December called Celebrate. I love this little snowman tag! LOOK AT THE WRAPPING PAPER ~ isn't it so cute??? I have more surprises to show you with this fun pattern, but you'll have to wait because some of them are still in the works.

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

These are fabulous Kendra!!

LollyChops said...

I love anything wrapped or decorated up with craft paper! It's my favorite!

MaGoooo said...

I LOVE this tag!! He's sooooo CUTE!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs