Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Simon Says...

... STAMP!

Well that's part of an announcment I have today! I have been asked to design projects for a company called Simon Says Stamp. They have an online store with their own line of stamps ~ Here. The name of this set is called MOD Backgrounds and it was fun to use. I love all the different elements in this set ~ my favorite is this great flower with a mesh background.

I used the flower as a backgound stamp all in orange, stamped it again in orange on another piece of cardstock & then stamped it a third time in black. I cut that image out, colored it, and then added it on top of the orange image. I added some of my favorite Sparkly Fluff to the center of the flower.

On this card, I used the 1/4 circle stamp on four different squres to create the main image. Just a few buttons & the embossed circle background pulled all the circles together. The "hello" greeting is from a Hero Arts set called Happy Day Animals.

Thanks Heidi for the warm welcome & I'll have more projects to share with you tomorrow.

Supplies Used:
Card #1: Stamps ~ Simon Says Stamp (Mod Backgrouds); Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Ink ~ Palette, SU, Copics; Pattern Paper ~ Little Yellow Bicycle; Nestabilties; Ric Rac ~ May Arts.

Card #2: Stamps ~ Simon Says Stamp (Mod Backgrounds); Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Ink ~ SU, Palette; Embossing Folder ~ Cuddlebug; Nestabilties; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Buttons ~ SEI.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kendra!! I'm so happy for you!! I'm excited to see your creations!!

Lorraine A said...

Hi Kendra :-) I just saw your fabby cards on the Simon Says Stamp blog, they're all gorgeous !! :-)

Lorraine x

ribenaruby said...

Hi there,I've come from Simon Says after seeing your gorgeous orange card! Fantastic and stunning and well done for being chosen as DT.

Cassi said...

congrats kendra, great job with this set.

Tracey said...

Congratulations Kendra! Your cards are gorgeous!!

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Kendra, We are so excited to have you on the team! It is an honor to have you working with our stamp line!

Many happy smiles!
Heidi

MichelleY said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations, Kendra! Your cards are so bright and fun! Perfect for summer. I'm heading over to the Simon Says site to check it out!

Deb said...

Congrats, Kendra! Great cards for your debut! Hope you have a great time designing w/ Simon Says Stamp!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I don't know how I missed these. I love them! So much fun!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs