Friday, May 29, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ June & July Calendar Pages

Happy Inchie Friday! I'm back with another installment of my Inchie Calendar. My June page went together so quick, that I decided to do one for July as well. In fact, I have everything lined up to do August thru December.

For June's page, I used on of my favorite stamping techniques on my little white Inchie square. I stamped it with black pigment ink and heat embossed it clear powder. When coloring with Copic markers, these tiny, detailed images tend to run a bit. However, when you heat emboss them, it isn't a problem (or not as much of one). This family picture was taken in Bar Harbor, Maine last summer ~ we loved it there.


For my July page, I actually recycled one of my past Inchie rejects ~ lol! I've had this star image stamped and colored since December & never knew what I was going to do with it. LIGHT BULB MOMENT ~ 4th of July Calendar page. PERFECT!

Supplies Used: Inchie Squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Pattern Paper ~ K & Co (June), Unknown (July); Stamps ~ Lockhart Stamp Co; Ink ~ SU, Palette, Copics; Edge Punch ~ EK Success; Scallop punch ~ SU.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs