Saturday, May 30, 2009

I need more hands...

I really could have used 8 hands this week! I'm pulling my hair out with way too much to do over the next several weeks. I can't believe how much stuff piles up for work, home, year-end school stuff, sports for my daughter, my son's birthday, vacation, and I could go on and on ...

So that's why I picked this card today ~ because I wish I had more hands! This cute set from Our Craft Lounge is called Oceans of Fun & the images are so great for building scenes (which is something I am usually NOT good at).

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Oceans of Fun); Ink ~ Palette, Copics; Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Embossing Folder ~ Cuttlebug; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Punches ~ SU & Martha Stewart; Gem ~ Me & My Big Ideas.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

too cute! yep, wish I had that many hands too. Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs