Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Quick Gift Bag...

I hope everyone is having a super holiday weekend. I've been working non-stop on some fun new endeavors, but decided to stop and play with my new Kit of the Month from Unity Stamps. Each time I get a new kit, I pick out the stamp that first catches my eye ~ this month it was this gorgeous flower stamp. This gift bag took just a few minutes to finish & now I'm all ready to put something fun inside.

ETA: Lizzie Anne Designs is having a 2-Day Memorial Day Sale ~ 20% off your entire order. It will be valid Sunday and Monday (2 days) only. Here is the code to use upon checkout ~ MEMORIALDAY09

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Unity Stamp Co (May KOTM); Cardstock ~ PTI, SU; Ink ~ SU, Copics; Nestabilties; Ribbon ~ SU.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

beautiful flower! Hmmmm can't wait to hear about the new "endeavors". Ü

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs