Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tutti Fruity Fun...

These cards just look YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMY to me. I love fresh fruit ~ especially in the middle of winter. In fact, every February I make a fresh strawberry pie for one of my friends for her birthday.

Both of these projects today use the new Lizzie Anne Designs set called Tutti Fruity ~ it's a super fun set.

Supplies Used:
Card #1: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Tutti Fruity); Cardstock, Pattern Paper, Ink ~ SU; Velvet Ric Rac ~ May Arts; Nestabilities.
Card #2: Pattern Paper (card #2) ~ Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Tutti Fruity); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ October Afternoon; Ink ~ Versamark; Chalk ~ SU; Ribbon ~ SU; Nestabilities.

4 comments:

Yankee in England said...

I love the bright colors with the fruit! Beautiful cards.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

great cards Kendra! I am hoping to get home today. My in-laws are great, but I am soooo wanting to go home. Here's to crossing my fingers that the snow holds.

wendyp said...

sweet!!! love the fun bright colors!

joslyn said...

love the berry card!! i need to play more with that set. so fun. i love what you created!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs