Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gettin' Ready for School...

These fun images are from two new sets by Lizzie Anne Designs. The first card uses both the School Days set and Things that Go! Meridith from Lizzie Anne, loved the school bus image so much but she didn't have room in the School Days set, so she made room in the other set. I'm so glad she kept the image!

The next card uses the cute little school girl form the School Days set. It's a classic Lizzie Anne look!


Actually, I'm ready to go this morning to CHA in California!! I'm so excited because I will be meeting a bunch of friends out there, having dinners with my design teams and meeting with some fun new companies! I have such a great job! Don't worry ~ I have blog post set up every day while I'm gone! Have a great week!

Supplies: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (School Days, Things that Go); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Creative Imagination (lined paper) & KI Memories (school paper & lace paper); Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Ribbon ~ SU; Nestabilities.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Cute cards Kendra! I love the bold colours!

wendyp said...

Love these!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs