Friday, January 16, 2009

Inchie Friday ~ Great Skate '08

During Christmas break, we took the kids to a new Skate park in the town next to ours. It's a great little outdoor skating oval with rails, trees, and park benches. The kids have never been skating and they loved it. I was excited to scrapbook this page & remember that fun day we spent together ~ that's what it's all about!


I used my white Inchie squres a few different ways today. First in the title where I coved it with textured cardstock and then added the year with rub-on numbers. Next, I added three Inchie squares with stamped images. The images were stamped in white pigment ink and then embossed with white embossing powder. After I attached them to the Inchie squares, I added some Shimmerz Paint (Angel Wings) to make some parts of the images glittery.

Once again in this layout, I used the triangle design technique by using items in groups of three ~ Inchies, snowflakes, rows/columns, and I even used 3 snowflakes for the background. This technique helps your eye follow the page from left to right and top to bottom.


Supplies Used: Inchie squares ~ Inchie Arts; Cardstock & Pattern Paper ~ SU; Rub-on letters/numbers ~ Making Memories; Felt snowflakes & Brads ~ SU; Stamps ~ Lockhart & Hero Arts (snowflakes); Ink ~ SU.


4 comments:

MichelleY said...

Adorable page! I can feel the chill of the air from here....or is that just because its so cold in real life.....hummmmm!

Heidi Brawley said...

Wow! This page is really great!!!
Have a Great weekend!!!
~Heidi

CreativeMish said...

OH what a great way to use inchies. I love the scrap page

Katie said...

I love your page! Looks great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs