Saturday, January 3, 2009

I {heart} Doggies...

Actually, I really, really do love dogs {and cats and pretty much anything with fur}! But I also really love these sweet little doggies from Our Craft Lounge! They are soooooo much fun to play with! These sets are called Pat the Dog and Pat the Good Dog and are available clear stamps! And LOOK at that fabulous paper!!!! It's from My Mind's Eye! It's so bright and colorful ~ so fun!!!!



Sooooooo...what's your favorite line of pattern paper ~ at the moment? I would have to say anything my My Mind's Eye would top my list right now. Wait until you see the new Valentine collection called Irresistible ~ it really is just that ~ IRRESISTIBLE!!!! I've got it & I'll be showing it to you very soon!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Our Craft Lounge (Pat the Dog & Pat the Good Dog); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ My Mind's Eye; Ink ~ Palette & Copics; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ Michael's.


3 comments:

MichelleY said...

Hey Kendra....I'm finally back home just in time to see what a busy, busy girl you've been! I {heart} this doggie card. The colors and paper patterns are fun and festive!!!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I love your doggie cards! So fun and cheerful.

Tracey said...

Fantastic cards. Adorable little doggie!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs