Saturday, December 20, 2008

Secret Santa Gift...

A group of my wonderful online friends all did a Secret Santa gift exchange last night at our virtual Christmas party. I've had this gift set done for a few weeks, but didn't want to share until I knew she had it. My Secret Santa girl was Cindy from Starlit Studio ~ talk about pressure to get the perfect gift!!! What do you give a SUPER DUPER talented stamper ~ YIKES!

MERRY CHRISTMAS CINDY ~ LOVE YA!!!!
The coffee bags has COFFEE inside ~ who would have guessed? LOL!

Supplies from i{heart}papers: Pattern Paper ~ Be Merry (My Mind's Eye); Stamps ~ Hero Arts (Winter's Butterfly) & Inkadinkado (Christmas Characters); Nestabilities; Palette Ink ~ Burnt Umber; Gems ~ Hero Arts; Glitter Pen ~ Clear
OH ~ and one more thing! Carolyn from the i{heart}papers Design Team is having blog candy this weekend. Go take a look and enter for her fun Valentine candy!

3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

This turned out very cute! I'm sure she'll love it!

Kristi said...

wow very very nice Kendra!! LOVE it...

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

how could she NOT love this! What a fun gift and I love the tags!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs