Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Heart to Heart...

That's the name of this retiring set from Lizzie Anne Designs. I made these cards several months ago for the next Lizzie Anne catalog; however, they later decided to retire the set. But at least now I can show you the cute creations I made with it.

This standard card is a window card where the image is actually stamped on the inside (as you can see in the photo below). I like this layout ~ I may need to do it again soon!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Heart to Heart ~ Retired); Cardstock ~ SU, PTI; Ink ~ SU, Palette; Embossing powder ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ SU; Nestabilities; Ribbon ~ SU.

2 comments:

Candy said...

Love both cards! Sorry they are discontinuing the stamp and couldn't use them.

Sue said...

Love the scalloped round card . . .absolutely love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs