Sunday, December 21, 2008

Quick and Easy Christmas Treats...

Good Sunday Morning!

Over the last several weeks I have been trying to create some quick and simple treats so I'd have them ready for teachers, school office staff, church volunteers, neighbors and friends. While I was preparing all of these ideas, I decided to get some design team assignments done for Lizzie Anne Designs at the same time. Gotta love multi-tasking!!!

My first project today are little candy jars. They are simply Ball Canning Jars filled with yummy M&Ms & then I decorated the jars. I used the set Glad Tidings by Lizzie Anne Designs. I used two different ribbons to decorate the jars (wide red and narrow green). Then I added a button where the seams meet.

The second project is a little bag filled with Cami Patties ~ decorated York Peppermint Patties. I call them Cami Patties because my sweet friend Cambria Turnbow came up with this brilliant idea!My final project is really nothing new, but it's a big hit as a quick and simple gift.

The chocolates inside are Hersey Nuggets (these fit the best inside) & they are just decorated with Avery address labels. Easy Peasy!

Come on back over the next few days more easy gift ideas, decorations and gift wrap!
Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Glad Tidings); Cardstock ~ SU; Ink ~ SU; Pattern Paper (jars) ~ American Crafts; Ribbon ~ SU.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Yummy! These projects are all so fabulous!

Judy in Indiana said...

Those all look so cute, I wish I was on the receiving end of your list!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs