Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A little more fun...

Once again, I took a break from my crazy schedule to spend some time scrapbooking. This time I selected some pictures from our cruise last summer to New England and Canada. All of the stamps are from Unity Stamp Company (Flirty Flowers and Our Life, Our Stories stamp sets).

Here's a better shot of the title ~ I just love the little buttons on the stamped flowers.

Because I had so much journaling for this page, I did it on the computer. Make sure you always print out your journaling on plain paper first to make sure it is set up correctly ~ you don't want to waste card stock or pattern paper.

Here's a look at the pattern paper that I also stamped ~ it just adds a little extra touch to the paper & ties the page together.

I'll have more holiday goodies to show you later today or tomorrow ~ don't worry!

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This is adorable Kendra! I need to be getting at some Scrapbooking as well!!!

Vicki

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs