Friday, February 1, 2008

...to protect the Princess from Dragons!


And now we have Chapter 4 of our Once Upon A Time Story. Let me tell you, I was so excited to make a boy card out of a princess set ~ you just get so much more for your money!

I was searching around the internet the other day and found this cool site called Card Positioning Systems. Each week they have a new card sketch and several ideas to go along with it. It's a great place to find a little inspiration when you are totally blocked! That's where I found the card layout for this dragon card & then I decided to make it both directions ~ way fun!

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (Once Upon A Time, Sketched Sentiments); Cardstock ~ Stampin' Up!; Paper ~ Basic Grey; Ink ~ Palette Black & Copic Markers; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Ribbon ~ Stampin' Up!; Staples.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs