Sunday, February 24, 2008

God Made Mothers...

Just thought I'd share a few Lizzie Anne Design projects I made a few weeks ago. I hope I'm giving you enough eye candy to view ~ I've been a stampin' fool the past few weeks. You're gonna start seeing even more in April because I gave notice at my job. I'm super excited about having more time to create, do classes, and sell my handstamped cards and gifts.

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Lizzie Anne Designs (God Made Mothers); Cardstock ~ SU; Pattern Paper ~ Making Memories (Noteworthy); Ribbon ~ SU; Dies ~ Nestabilities; Ink ~ SU; Flowers ~ Prima.

4 comments:

Angela said...

That is so neat! I am happy for you; that you will be able to do this even more and sell it, etc. I need to try to make it to one of your classes soon. I am always checking your blog to see new stuff. Keep up the great work! :)

Angela H. in Warsaw

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job departure! I can't wait to see more stuff from you.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

congratulations on quitting your job! Ü (sounds kinda funny to say that) but how exciting!

Aleks said...

I love the soft colours of this card. You know, I've looked at all your creations in the past...and I don't know why I've never commented... I guess generally I don't make comments on blogs...I worry people are going to come to my blog and laugh at my stuff... LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs