Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Cupcake Kits...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited about these adorable little cupcake kits!!! My wonderful friend Michelle Wooderson made these for Christmas & I couldn't wait to try them too. I originally wanted to make some for Christmas as well, but time just didn't allow. Then Lizzie Anne Designs came out with this adorable cupcake stamp and I knew I just had to do this kit for Valentine's Day! Thank you Mish for your constant inspiration and your permission to CASE the idea ~ YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!!

OH ~ and did you know they made CUPID CORN? How fun is that?!!!?

Supplies Used: Stamps ~ Hey Cupcake Single (Lizzie Anne Designs); Ink ~ Black Palette & Copic Markers; Punches ~ Marvy; Ribbon ~ May Arts; Embossing Plate ~ Cuttlebug; Cupcake papers & lollypop sticks ~ Wilton.

7 comments:

Michelle Wooderson said...

Kendra, these are wonderful!!!! I have 3 of these to make for Valentine's Day and can't wait. I might just use that cupcake too! I love that giant dollop of icing.

Melissa said...

I absolutely LOVE this!! Both you and Michelle rock!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Oh, FUN!!!! :) I love it!!!
Paula

Anonymous said...

LOVE this! this project is one of the many, many reasons I have become addicted to visiting your site. seriously, you should open an etsy shop and sell some of this stuff. i'd be your most faithful customer!

Rhonda Kelly said...

What an awesome idea! So cute and creative. LOVE these! I agree, both you and Michelle ROCK!!! Thanks for sharing that wonderful idea!

eclectic_Paperie said...

oh-so-cute. I love it! Cupid Corn...never knew that's what it was called(so appropriate).

JenMarie said...

Fabulous idea! Could this be the hint to the blog candy...???

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs