Wednesday, February 6, 2008

One More Kit...

I found these ADORABLE frog cupcake papers by Wilton. That meant that I had to make some lolly pop sticks using the cute little frog from Once Upon A Time set (Lizzie Anne Designs). I just love when I find something in the store that I have a stamp to match. I get totally excited about it & then I have to make a billion of them. So guess what I've been doing in all my "spare" time ~ yes coloring cupcakes and frogs! I have enough supplies right now for 5 kits, just thought of someone else I'd like one for and now my kids are wondering why they don't have one. So I guess I'll be running back to Target for the cake mix & frosting tomorrow!

7 comments:

Gerrie said...

Too cute. We did Christmas cookie decorating kits and they went over really well. I have to see if I can find the Valentines cake mix and icing here in Canada.
Thanks for sharing

Rhonda Kelly said...

WOW! Just as great as the other one. These are just fabulous. I am going to have to make one of those up for a friend of mine. Thanks so much for sharing those! Very cute, and I love the FROG!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...these are Fabulous!!!I've got to try them.

Tricia T said...

I like this set even more than the Valentine one... it's unique!! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

Very, very clever!!! :) I like the color combo too! I just got my Lizzie Ann set today!! Can't wait to play!
Paula

Deb said...

Super cute! What a fun idea. I love the froggy set!

Judy in Indiana said...

I love that kit. It is so adorable. I'll be looking for those frog cupcake holders now, my boys will think they are very fun and not too girly for the holiday. You are full of great ideas and inspiration for me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs