Monday, December 19, 2016

December Daily ~ Day #9 Festive Favs

Hi Friends ~ I hope you're staying warm where ever you are... the actual temps are -13 here this morning, with the windchill at -25.  Brrrrr......

To warm you up this morning, I'm sharing some of my cozy little favorites from our Christmas decorations around the house and on our tree.  The "jingle all the way" background paper & large red "9", are both from the Ali Edwards Kit.



A few close ups...

I typed the journaling on vellum.  I also stamped the "bring on the twinkle" from one of the December Daily stamp sets from Ali Edwards.



The "Festive Favs" title are Studio Calico sticker letters & the washi tape is from my stash.


Enjoy & stay warm!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs