Thursday, December 8, 2016

December Daily ~ Day 3 & 4

Hi Friends!!!  Christmas prep is all around us and I'm here to share the next few days of my December Daily with you.  Not all days will be filled with Christmas activities, but these two days will be.

Day #3: This is when I began working on my December Daily cover pages.  I would have loved to have worked on foundation pages ahead of time, but I came a bit late to the party with this project.  But that's OK, because so far, I'm keeping up pretty well!  On this day, I added a few of the Jasmine Jones journaling cards that I purchased from Ali Edwards, added the "December" from the Christmas Star Stamp Set, and then the big #3 from the DD Ali Edwards 2015 kit.  I typed out my journaling for the other card and then added a few little silver stars from the most recent Ali Edwards Story Kit.

Note: The Jasmine Jones kit is only available on digital at this time & the 2015 DD Ali Edwards kit is no longer available.



Here's a close up of the details.



Day #4: Any time Matt can play an instrument (even if it isn't one he normally plays), he will participate... so of course, I had to document it!  Today I used cards from the AE Kit along with some felt snowflakes I had in my stash (from Stampin' Up... years ago).  Start digging through your stuff girls... you'll be amazed at what you find!


A close up for the details.



I hope you're enjoying my trip through December...
I'll be back tomorrow with more and some of my favorite pages so far.

1 comment:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I like this idea. Even with the kids gone, i could still write what they are doing. thanks for sharing. I'm getting lots of ideas.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs