Tuesday, December 20, 2016

December Daily ~ Day #10 Birthday Time!

My December Daily post for today is all about my daughter's birthday.  On December 10th she turned 20 years old & while we couldn't be with her on her special day, we still managed to find a way to celebrate with her.  I really love how this page turned out!

I used the Simple Stories collection called I AM for this page.  The blush, pink, and gold tones on this page are Megan's favorites, so I knew exactly which photo and supplies I wanted to use.  I also used several dies from Taylored Expressions.



The bottom pockets flip open to reveal photos of the gift box we sent her & journaling about the day she was born and her birthday this year.



One last close up with one flap up and one down.



Have a great day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs