Friday, December 23, 2016

December Daily #18 & 19

Woohooo!  I actually blogged every day this week.  That's what happens when I've been busy making stuff... LOL!  Today for my December Daily project, I'm sharing highlights from last Sunday at church and the bitter cold of Monday... with -25 degree windchills ~ Brrrrr!

For my December 18th page, I used cards & products from the Ali Edwards & Jasmine Jones kits along with wood embellishments from Studio Calico & some odds and ends I found at Hobby Lobby.


The guys did a nice job playing in the lobby at church
and put everyone in the Christmas mood.



For my December 19th page, I used papers, Project Life cards and embellishments from the Hip Kit Club from the December Kit.  I love the products that were sent with this kit & can't wait to dive into them.  I signed up for a 3 month Project Life membership to see how I would like it.  So far, so good!


I added the "Windchill -25" on my photo before I printed it.  Dang it was cold!!


The December card, star paper and teal enamel dots all came with the Hip Kit ~ I found the stamp in my stash as well as the snowflakes and the polka-dot numbers.  I thought the numbers were perfect for this card.



Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs