Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day #3: Bloomin' Boots & LB Wheelbarrow

Today is the final day of sneak peeks for the beautiful Taylored Expressions April Release.  



For my card today, I watercolored these pretty blooms from the Bloomin' Boots stamp set directly on watercolor paper.  Then I trimmed the new Little Bits - Wheelbarrow die from watercolor paper and colored that as well.  Once it was dry, I popped it up on the card to appear that the flowers were coming out of it.  The background on my card is from the new TE Embossing Folder - Raindrops.  Then I used a sentiment form Sky High Sentiments and trimmed it with the P&P Stitched Essentials.



My second card today, uses the same Bloomin' Boots stamp set but with a completely different look.



I started with a Raindrop Embossed background and then added one of the frames from the Frame in Frame Cutting Plate.  Next I stamped and trimmed a boot and a cloud from the Bloomin' Boots set and added an additional textured cloud from the Cloud Stacklet.  The Little Bits - Umbrella was trimmed from the 6x6 TE Paper Pack - Double the Joy.  Super fun!!! 



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released tomorrow, April 9th!

Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.

Supplies for Wheelbarrow of Flowers:

Supplies for Cute Boots:

2 comments:

Marja Sch said...

What a wonderful cards. Hugs Marja

Kim S said...

I love how you have paired that boot "bouquet" with the wheelbarrow - absolutely charming!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs