Monday, April 20, 2015

Mini Gift Cards

Happy Monday!  I'm ready for a fresh new {very productive} week!!!  Over the weekend I worked on some little 3x3 gift cards that my aunt asked me to make.  She wanted some specific designs ~ one for a quilter, one with a penguin and one with a ladybug... that's the nice thing about custom cards!

For my first card, I used the Scallop Notecard die from Taylored Expressions.  The finished size is 3"x 3".  Then I lined up the Chevron Border trimmed from several pieces of pattern paper. I finished it off with a flower die and a Best Wishes sentiment from the Many Minis - Occasions set.



For my second card, I found a Penguin stamp at Hobby Lobby and then added some fun Taylored Expressions dies to make the scene.  I used the Rolling Clouds Dies for the waves and the Little Bits Fishing Pole was the perfect touch.  I didn't have this sentiment, so I typed it on the computer and printed it out, then trimmed it with the Mini Tags set.


For my third card, I once again used the Scallop Notecard die from Taylored Expressions.  The ladybug is a stamp I found at Hobby Lobby and then I added the Grass Border and a Best Wishes tag from the Designer Mini Tags die set.


Hope you have a great Monday!

1 comment:

scrapchick said...

Those are adorable! Love all the colors!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs