Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Senior Prom 2015 ~ A few fun photos

It has been a very busy few weeks and I just haven't had enough time to get projects made.  Today I thought I would share photos for one of the reasons I have been so very busy... my daughter's senior prom.   She want with her friend Andrew (and yes, he is THAT tall... over a foot taller!) and they had a blast.    The weather was super cold and a bit rainy, but that didn't dampen the spirits of our fun group of kids.  Here are a few of the pictures from Saturday night...


Totally staged photo because she had no clue how to attach the flowers ~ no magnet on this one Meg.



Since it was very cold and sprinkling outside, we moved the photo session to our church.


Megan and her BFF Britt... such gorgeous girls.  They look like princesses!



A few outdoor shots!



"I'm freezing Mom... take the picture!"





Even a little bling in her hair




We served dinner at our house for the group... such a fun night!



Daddy's Little Girl




Me and my sweet, gorgeous girl!


such gentlemen ... making sure their dates don't get too cold.


Thanks for popping in today!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Kendra,
Your daughter is beautiful! She looks like a princess in that pretty dress.
Crafty hugs, Lisa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs