Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks Day 2: Sky High & Shining Star CP

Here we are... Day #2 of the fabulous Taylored Expressions Sneak Peeks for April!  


I just LOVE hot air balloons & when I saw these fun dies, I couldn't wait to trim them up.  They are called Sky High ~ Hot Air Balloons and the awesome sentiment on my card is from the new Sky High Sentiments set.   I built the scene with my Build-A-Scene 6x6 Paper Pack and the Rolling Hills Dies and added texture with the Cable Knit Embossing Folder.



Next up... I have some fun graduation card.



Since I have a senior this year, I'll have lots of uses for the new Class of die and the Just a Number dies.  For the Reach for the Stars card, I used the new Shining Star Cutting Plate & Shining Star stamp set.  Then I added the Grad Hat ~ supplies are linked below.



Taylored Expressions is celebrating Release Week with some fabulous giveaways! Visit the TE Blog each Sneak Peek Day this week for details on how you can enter to win.  

All of the new products being shown today will be released Thursday, April 9th!

Check out what the designers have been working on for today's sneak peeks ~ links for today's designers are on the Taylored Expressions Blog.

Supplies for Sky High:

Supplies for Graduation Cards:

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs