Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Crafter's Companion Dies with Spectrum Aquas

Hi Peeps ~ I'm excited about the new Spectrum Aqua Markers that came out recently from Crafter's Companion.  There are so many ways to use them & on this card I used them to color a background and to color on the new Rolling Landscape Die'sire Die.

First I embossed a piece of watercolor paper in the Clouds Embossalicious Folder, then used my Slate Spectrum Aqua marker to add gray to each cloud.  For the sky I added Aquamarine and then I used a watercolor brush and water to blend it all together.  Next I trimmed the Rolling Landscape die from watercolor paper and used Olive and Moss Spectrum Aquas to the grass and tree tops & Chocolate to the tree trunks.  Then I used a watercolor brush to blend the colors together.  Once it was dry, I added it to the cloud background piece.




Crafter's Companion Products:
Die'sire Classique Dies - Rolling Landscape
Die'sire Decorative Dies - Scallop Tags
Die'sire Essentials Dies - Scallop Ovals
Vintage Floral Sentimentals - Greetings 
Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Clouds 
Spectrum Aqua - Moss, Olive, Aquamarine, Slate, Marine

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs