Wednesday, July 16, 2014

TE ~ Pocket Cards for my Pages

Hi Peeps!  I hope you're having a fun summer so far.  We are having a "Polar Vortex" right now... IN JULY for goodness sakes!  My kids were at marching band camp yesterday in sweatshirts... well my daughter was, my son was freezing!  {eyeroll}

Since there was no July Release for Taylored Expressions, I decided to pull out some fun dies and make a few pocket inserts for my Pocket & Pages scrapbook pages.  There are just so many fun things to do with the great P&P products from Taylored Expressions!  I haven't put them on a page just yet, but I'll be sure to share it with you when it's done.


The P&P 3x4 Circle Showcase die fits perfectly inside the Simple Stories or Project Life page protectors.  A the new Little Bits Dies are so cute and fit inside the circle.




Thanks for popping by today!


Supply List:


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs