Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Bebunni Christmas Release Today!

Hi Peeps!  Yes, it is July.  If you know me at all, then you know I am not happy about making or posting a Christmas card right now!  As cute as Bebunni is... it just finally got warm & I can't think about Christmas yet.

OK... my rant is done!  LOL!  Now this little guy is rather adorable, so other than ignoring the Santa Hat while I was coloring, it was a rather fun image to work with.  The name of the cute set is called With Love At Christmas.  The new Bebunni Christmas collection is coming out later today so check it out!



Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, PP1, CR6, CR9, CR11, DR3, CG1, CG3, CG4
Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils: 33, 34, 44, 47, 114

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card!!!Love the stamp!!

Tracey said...

How adorable Kendra!! I love it!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Kendra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs