Friday, July 11, 2014

Sneak Peeking the new Vintage Christmas Collection

Hi Peeps!  Today I have a new paper crafting package to sneak peek from Crafter's Companion called Vintage Christmas that will be coming out next week.   There will be 4 Christmas/Winter themed Sentimentals Stamp sets, Embossalicious embossing folders, a 6" paper pack, and a CD-ROM with thousands of papers, embellishments and digi-stamp images that you can print!  LOADS of fun stuff.

For my card today, I used one of the Digi-Stamps & pattern papers from the CD-ROM and then added a sentiment from the Vintage Christmas Friends and Family set.  To color my image, I used my Spectrum Noir Markers - DG2, TN9, GB2, GB4, GB6, GB7, GB9 and Spectrum Noir Blendable Colored Pencils - 4, 7, 18, 20, 33, 59.    Also, I used The Ultimate Tool to make the perfect bow!



Thanks for stopping by today ~ have a great weekend!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs