Thursday, April 10, 2014

Neon Butterfly!

Today I have another fun, bright card using some new Radiant Neon Inks from Imagine Crafts and some great sets from Crafter's Companion.

I began my card using the large script background from the Once in a Lifetime set.  I stamped it using Memento Luxe Wedding Dress White ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. After the images were stamped and embossed, I sponged Radiant Neon Electric Blue, Green and Yellow ink on the card panel working from the outside to the center of the card.  I applied the ink in a a circular motion so the colors would blend.  I went back over each of the colors until I achieved the look I wanted.  Then I set it aside to dry.

The butterfly image from the Take Flight stamp set, also from the Stamp-It Australia Collection and I stamped it using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink on Ultra-smooth Crafter's Companion white cardstock.  Then I heat embossed the ink with clear embossing powder and applied the same ink colors that I used on the background.   Easy Peasy!



These gorgeous colors are available at Crafter's Companion.



Thanks for buzzing by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs