Monday, April 7, 2014

Change... The Butterfly Effect

I need to keep telling myself this quote today as I go on a college visit with my daughter.  Thankfully, she is still a junior and I have her home another year; however, it will change all too quickly.  No warm beaches or RV trips this year ~ this is probably one of the most unusual {and productive} Spring Break weeks we will have... 3 college visits, work days for my son's Eagle Scout project, and getting taxes done.  I know you're all jealous right... ;)

Anyway... on to the info about my card!  I used this beautiful set from Crafter's Companion called the Butterfly Effect and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers and pencils (see colors below).  Then I trimmed it out (crazy right?) and used the Silhouette Garden branches in the background using Toffee Crunch Memento Ink.  I added the sentiment on the bottom by stamping it on white cardstock and then coloring the paper with my GB6 Spectrum Noir marker so it would match the colors on the butterfly.


Sprectrum Noir Markers: GB6, EB2, EB4, OR1, OR2, OR3; Pencils: 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 104.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Kendra!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs