Wednesday, April 23, 2014

1 design = 2 looks

For today's cards, I started out stamping the butterflies in both black and white Memento Luxe Inks and couldn't decide which one I liked better... so I decided to make a card from both and just change up the ink colors.  The butterflies are from the Time to Dream stamp set by Crafter's Companion.  I used the Radiant Neon inks (Electric Yellow, Electric Green and Electric Blue) and added the ink with a sponge dauber (from Yellow to Blue) and then kept adding color to blend them.   The sentiment is from The Butterfly Effect stamp set.



For the second card, I used Electric Pink, Electric Purple and Electric Blue Radiant Neon Inks and used the same technique as the first card.  Then I used a sentiment from True Colors stamp set.


Thanks for flying by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs