Sunday, September 1, 2013

Whimsy & Stars Studio... I'm back!

Hi Friends!  Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far. I'm excited to share that I am back on the Whimsy & Stars Studio Design Team for the Fall term.  The owner/illustrator, Mabelle Ramirez-Ortiz comes up with the most adorable images & I'm so honored she asked me to join her team again.




The super cute project I want to share today uses the adorable digi image called Acorns Pumpkin Teddy.  Isn't he fabulous?  It's super easy to paper pieced digital images.  I just printed the image on cardstock, then taped a piece of pattern paper over the part I wanted to paper piece and then printed it again & fuzzy cut the image ...VOILA!



I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color my sweet image:
Bear ~ TN2, FS3, FS2, PP3, PP5
Acorn ~ EB3, EB5, TN7
Greens ~ DG2, DG4

1 comment:

Danni said...

This is just so cute!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs