Monday, September 23, 2013

More from the Creative Cafe Kit!

My quickie card for today uses the witch hat from the new Creative Cafe Kit by The Rubber Cafe.  All of the supplies on my card are from the kit (except the ink, adhesive and dies).  I stamped the hat with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and the sentiment with Memento Moracco Ink on the yellow cardstock.  I added a little piece of orange to the black witch hat along with a black gem.



For the background on the orange cardstock, I stamped the small bird image from the Best Witches Add-On set with VersaMark ink.


I used the black seam binding, black gems, pattern paper and 3 colors of cardstock that were all in the kit for my card.

Thanks for flying by today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs