Monday, September 16, 2013

Sweet & Silly Little Mice

I think these new Makey Bakey Mice from Crafter's Companion and so sweet.  I totally LOVE them.  I used the new set called Stitched With Love and colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers (see colors listed below).   This new release will be available this week on Thursday, September 19th.  


I also entered my card in the Designed To Color Challenge this week and Crafter's Companion is the sponsor.  The challenge is ANYTHING GOES ~ So play along and enter your card.

Supplies Used:
Stamps ~ Crafter's Companion (Stitched with Love)
Cardstock ~ Bazzill
Pattern Paper ~ Cosmo Cricket (Material Girl)
Ink ~ Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Spectrum Noir Markers ~ IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG7, EB1, EB2, EB3, EB5, TN1, TN3, TN5, TN8, GB4, GB6, PP2

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!Very Pretty!!!Love the house mice,Awesome coloring!!!

SmilynStef said...

This is so cute ... love how you combined all of the sewing themed elements.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs